Execution Portfolio Manager (Macro Derivatives/Cash Securities)
Salary SGD250000 - SGD450000 per annum + Market Aligned
Consultant Clement Wang (R1981797)
Date posted 16 August 20192019-08-16 2019-10-15 financial-services Singapore SG SGD 250000 450000 450000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Execution Portfolio Manager job has just become available at one of the most crucial asset management companies based in Singapore. Reporting directly to the Head of Portfolio Management, this is a role for a portfolio execution expert who is a leader in their field.
About the Execution Portfolio Manager Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for defining the portfolio execution development strategy, delivering the highest quality leadership for the execution team alongside other traders and investment engineers. You will also take the lead providing direction to all execution related fields and strategy, including their supporting infrastructure, systems and tools.
- Lead research efforts in portfolio execution and strategy implementation
- Lead projects involving execution researchers, traders, investment engineers and research PMs
- Contribute to the development of infrastructure, systems and tools supporting execution processes
- Manage execution team in macro derivatives and cash securities
- Work closely with portfolio execution group to improve execution capabilities
- Participate in research efforts involving portfolio construction and strategy design
To succeed in the Execution Portfolio Manager job, you will need to have a strong background in portfolio execution in macro derivatives and cash securities.
- Advanced degree in a technical/quantitative field
- 5 - 10 years’ experience in systematic execution and trading, portfolio construction, transaction cost analysis
- Experience in managing systematic/ARP strategies in macro derivatives and/or cash securities, preferably in large size long-short funds
- Good financial knowledge and intuition, with a strong understanding of market microstructure, model behaviour, transaction cost analysis
- Strong analytical skills, experienced in advanced technical tools in statistics, optimisation, simulation and econometrics
- Fluency in different programming languages (Matlab, R, Python)
- Good written and presentation skills, intellectual rigour, and attention to detail
- Ability to work collaboratively and foster internal and external relationships
This investment management company needs no introduction and is recognised as a major economic player in Singapore's economy. As such, they have very high standards and expectation of candidate. However, with the right attitude, it offers one of the best opportunities and exposure in the industry at the moment, with the multi-billion portfolio that is involved.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Execution Portfolio Manager job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1981797 Clement Wang