VP, Fund Operations (Private Equity)
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Selicia Low (R1767640)
Date posted 08 August 20192019-08-13 2019-10-07 financial-services Singapore SG SGD 90000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting VP, Fund Operations job has just become available at a rising fund management firm based in Singapore. In this role, you will be responsible for the overall fund operation and investor relations matters.
About the VP, Fund Operations (Private Equity) Role:
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will assist with issues relating to accounting and investments. You will be in charge of fund operations, investment deal operations and investor relations matters.
- Prepare quarterly reporting package for fund investors
- Review the quarterly investor allocations and statements
- Work closely with fund administrator
- Maintain relationships with investors and auditors
- Manage project funding process
The successful candidate must possess at least seven years of relevant experience in handling private equity funds.
- Degree in business administration or related field
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Prior experience in private equity firms is advantageous
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Organised and a good team player
This fund management firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. They are constantly growing and offer a great working environment.
If you have the above skills and are ready to take the next step in your career, this VP, Fund Operations is a great opportunity for you.
Please apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1767640 Selicia Low