Salary SGD150000 - SGD180000 per annum + Market aligned
Consultant Alicia Keith (R1980848)
Date posted 06 August 20192019-08-06 2019-10-05 banking Singapore SG SGD 150000 180000 180000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A newly-created Portfolio Manager role has just opened up at a global investment bank.
About the Portfolio Manager Role:
Sitting within the change team, this role reports to the Change Manager for wealth management. This newly-created Portfolio Manager role will provide significant exposure to one of the most integral parts of the bank.
The current focus for the team is reassessing the client experience journey when working with the bank, therefore your day-to-day responsibilities will largely focus on the client and the concept of change in relation to the client journey.
- Work closely with the line manager in all areas of work to assist in managing the portfolio
- Drive change from a portfolio manager perspective
- Assist with programme governance, finance and risk
- Take part in critical meetings and highlight potential areas that may disrupt project delivery
- Liaise with regional change managers, PMOs, tech teams and other relevant parties
- Coordinate with stakeholders
To succeed in this role, you should have excellent communication skills and a strong track record in projects within financial services.
- Minimum of 10 years experience in project management or PMO/business manager roles
- Consulting background is strongly preferred
- Experience in project delivery on Agile
- Proven track record of project work including governance, finance and risk
- Excellent communication skills is an absolute must have
This bank has a large reach within Singapore and the successful candidate will be joining one of the most prominent teams within the bank. This is a role for those with big career ambitions.
Apply today or reach out to me directly for more information.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1980848 Alicia Keith