Techno Functional IT Analyst
Salary SGD70000 - SGD100000 per annum + Market aligned
Consultant Alicia Keith (R1980848)
Date posted 02 July 20192019-07-02 2019-08-31 banking Singapore SG SGD 70000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This global Investment bank is looking for a motivated Techno Functional IT Analyst to join their Singapore branch full time.
About this Techno Functional IT Analyst Role:
This investment bank have just opened up a new opportunity for a motivated Techno Functional IT Analyst to join the Wealth Management team. The role sits on the Resolution Desk and will work directly with Traders and Front Office to support and assist on queries that come in.
- Act as the first point of contact for support for the Avaloq platform and WM applications
- Perform functional testing and UAT, and support/coordinate with other teams
- Perform technical analysis and escalate when necessary
- Support both business queries, system training and usage queries
- Work on EUC when necessary (phones, emails etc)
- Work with stakeholders to ensure minimum impact
- Communicate issues to necessary parties
- Be proactive: generate ideas on long term solutions to avoid future problems
To succeed in this role, you must have previous experience on Avaloq, the core banking platform.
- Hands on functional knowledge of Avaloq is non-negotiable
- Application Support experience
- 4-10 years' experience
- UAT experience would be a plus
- Stakeholder experience, ideally front office / traders / sales people
- Adaptive and flexible
- Strong desire to succeed
This is a fantastic opportunity with significant exposure to the business users within the bank. It offers a great career path for those who are looking to move to a more business facing IT Support role.
If you're interested, please apply directly or contact me via the details below for a confidential discussion.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1980848 Alicia Keith