Salary SGD48000 - SGD80000 per annum + Market Aligned
Consultant Selicia Low (R1767640)
Date posted 19 June 20192019-06-25 2019-08-18 financial-services Singapore SG SGD 48000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Investment Analyst job has just become available at a leading global investment firm. This is a role for committed individuals to be involved in business analysis and performance reporting for e-commerce companies.
About the Investment Analyst Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be involved in the business and financial analysis of existing companies within the current investment portfolio, delivering detailed management reports to portfolio managers. You will also be involved in the assessment of competitive landscape and new business initiatives for existing portfolio.
- Extensive financial and business analysis of portfolio companies to assess their profitability and potential within the portfolio
- Generating precise and detailed management reporting
- Assess competition within the e-commerce space
- Provide ongoing monitoring of assets with the firm’s portfolios including review of monthly operating results and maintaining project performance
- Establish and maintain relationship with portfolio companies, including travelling to the countries of holding companies
To succeed in the Investment Analyst job, you should possess a high degree of competency in both quantitative and qualitative skillsets as you are expected to perform in-depth analysis, concisely describe and relay market conditions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business/ Finance
- Two to three years’ experience in Business/ Financial Analysis with start-up/ fintech/ e-commerce companies
- Proficiency in generating precise and detailed management reports
- Comfortable with travelling and working with a diverse set of companies across different time zones and culture
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Prior experience in FP&A, consultancy or consumer tech/SAAS/Fintech/B2b start-ups would be advantageous
This international investment firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great emphasis on the consumer e-commerce space, it provides potential for business/financial analysts who wish to grow within Investment industry. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. This company also placed a strong emphasis on staff's professional development.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this Investment Analyst job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1767640 Selicia Low