Change Lead - Client Journey
Salary SGD100000 - SGD150000 per annum + Market Aligned
Consultant Alicia Keith (R1980848)
Date posted 14 June 20192019-06-30 2019-08-13 banking Singapore SG SGD 100000 150000 150000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A new role for a PMO/Business Manager has just been made available at this significant investment bank, based in Singapore. The role reports into the COO office within private banking and wealth management.
About the PMO/Business Manager Role:
This role is responsible for a number of projects as part of the bank's wider efforts to increase efficiency and improve the digital experience of clients in the wealth management space. You will be responsible for assisting the Project Manager on live projects, acting as a key point of contact for the project as a whole.
Due to the project based nature of the role, candidates with consulting experience are strongly recommended to apply.
- Work closely with the PM to ensure smooth delivery in key project areas
- Manage and be responsible for providing oversight and direction to the product delivery teams
- Prepare and deliver reporting materials to the PM, ensuring timeliness, accuracy and relevance of data
- Produce monthly updates by way of presentations to the PM and other stakeholders, taking key ownership of the project
- Ensure the project has an effective structure for the management of risks and issues
- Ensure implementation within the project plan
- Ensure accurate and realistic forecasts are maintained
- Support the Accountable Executive in meeting the project's financial commitments
To succeed in the role, you must have strong practical knowledge of project or programme delivery in an Agile environment.
- PMO or similar experience within financial services
- Candidates with management consulting experience are strongly recommended to apply, however this is not a firm criteria
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent vendor management and senior stakeholder skills
- Experience in supporting a global group/working in a big matrix system
- Problem solving skills
- Prior experience of WM/PB is preferred but not compulsory
This is a global bank that offers rewarding growth opportunities for those with the right mindset. If you are driven and seek to take your career forward with an industry leader, this PMO role will be a good fit for you.
Apply today or reach out to me via the details below for a confidential discussion.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1980848 Alicia Keith