Portfolio Operations Manager
Salary SGD6000 - SGD8000 per month
Consultant Glen Chua (R1435983)
Date posted 11 June 20192019-06-11 2019-07-11 banking Singapore SG SGD 6000 8000 8000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting 6 month Portfolio Operations Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected Financial institutions based in Singapore. This is a role for a Portfolio Operations Manager who is a fluent in this field.
About the Portfolio Operations Manager Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for the management of fund performances, delivering the highest quality service and processes alongside your team mates and fund management team. You will be exposed to the crucial aspects for fund management.
- Lead the team to manage day-to-day portfolio management, working closely alongside the fund managers assisting with the implementation of trades across portfolios (Equities, Fixed Income, Multi-Asset etc). This includes aspects of cash management, portfolio monitoring, valuations and order generation
- Take charge of investment databases and spreadsheets
- Produce portfolio statistics and performing price checks for respective funds
- Liaise with internal departments to resolve portfolio-related issues
- Liaising with external stakeholders to provide necessary data for fund managers
- Take minutes and collate papers for weekly investment meetings
To succeed in the role, you must have the ability to multi-task and prioritise independently, on top of strong leadership qualities
- Graduate degree in preferably Business, Finance, Economics, Accounting or Mathematics
- 6 to 10 years' experience in portfolio implementation/operations, including at least three years'strong management track record
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications especially Microsoft Excel
- Attention to details, strong numerical and analytical skills
- Proactive and enthusiastic attitude with the ability to work well within teams
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills
This Asset Management Company/Fund House needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate standing, they’ve won many awards. The role provides extremely strong and exposure to implementation of different asset classes and a strong experience for career advancement.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Portfolio Operations Manager role.
Apply today to discuss this exciting role further.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1435983 Glen Chua