Business Analyst - Agile
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Alicia Keith (R1980848)
Date posted 10 June 20192019-06-10 2019-08-09 financial-services Singapore SG SGD 100000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A new job opportunity for a Business Analyst - Agile has just opened up at this global asset management company, based in Singapore.
About the Business Analyst - Agile Role:
This analyst role sits within the team that is responsible for digital initiatives for the client in both change and BAU settings. The team reports into the Technology arm of the company, which has a significant presence worldwide.
- Support the product owners and other analysts to ensure delivery is met in a well-defined and structured manner
- Lead analysis tasks to enable delivery of the working software
- Contribute to analysis, development, build and testing of working software
- Conduct post project reviews and create actions for improvement, where necessary
- Liaise with other teams involved and maintain communications
- Contribute to Agile planning (sizing stories, user stories etc)
- Occasionally perform Scrum Master duties when necessary
To succeed in this role, you must have prior experience of project delivery within financial services, ideally in Asia.
- At least seven year's experience
- Familiar with Agile, including SAFe (preferable)
- Experience in asset management (preferable)
- Relevant end to end experience e.g. client servicing portals, external web sites, web content etc
- Strong business analysis experience relating to Agile
- Developer/coder background is desired although not compulsory
- Global mindset or prior experience working on a global stage
- Understanding of digital client services
This firm is a household name which is continuing to grow their presence in Asia. The role offers significant exposure to the offices in wider Asia and across the globe, making it a good fit for those looking to progress in their career.
Apply today, or reach out to me directly for a conversation.