IT Project Analyst
Salary SGD70000 - SGD90000 per annum + Market Aligned
Consultant Alicia Keith (R1980848)
Date posted 10 June 20192019-06-10 2019-08-09 it Singapore SG SGD 70000 90000 90000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting job opportunity for a motivated IT Project Analyst has just been released at this global asset management firm, based in the Singapore office.
About the IT Project Analyst Role:
This role is for an IT Project Analyst for a worldwide firm which provides asset management and asset servicing. The role is responsible for working on a variety of projects relating to IT across the firm's business streams.
- Identify, define and oversee project phases
- Work with internal partners to collate data and recommend improvement plans
- Create documentation of specific processes; be a subject matter expert for the projects under remit
- Create BC/DR documents (with support)
- Work with vendors
- Create status reports for management
- Conduct SLA meetings (external and internal)
- Handle ServiceNow Ticket administration
- Ad hoc assignments delegated by the manager
To succeed in this role, you should have prior experience in IT support within financial services (asset management a plus).
- At least six year's experience
- Industry knowledge of asset management is a plus
- Systems knowledge of PeopleSoft, Microsoft, ITSM
- Analytical and detail orientated
- Adaptable and flexible, solutions orientated
- Occasional shift work
This role sits within a team that services the entire firm in Singapore, thereby providing good exposure to all areas of the company and senior business heads. If you're looking to progress in your career, this firm offers fantastic opportunities for those with the right mindset.
Apply today or reach out directly for a confidential discussion.