Power Research Analyst
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Glen Chua (R1435983)
Date posted 07 June 20192019-06-07 2019-07-07 banking Singapore SG SGD 4500 5000 5000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting 8-months Power Research Analyst job has just become available at one of the most respected financial institutions based in Singapore. This is a role for an Power Research Analyst job who is fluent in this field.
About the Power Research Analyst Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for the creation of original, high-quality insights and research on market developments and future trends which could impact the power markets in Southeast Asia.
- Support periodic market/data updates for the power markets in Southeast Asia
- Help track key trends in the market (with a focus on government policies, infrastructure, pricing, regulations, and company activities) by conducting primary research either through public sources or direct interaction with key players to acquire, verify and confirm critical information
- Sourcing of data by going through news articles, annual reports, government documents and online databases
- Become proficient users of various energy databases and analytical tools to support research offerings
To succeed in this role, the candidate would require to be well organised with minimal supervision. The successful candidate would also require strong analytical skills. Relevant experience in private banking and wealth management environment would be desirable.
- Self-starter with good time management, organisational and problem-solving skills, with an ability to handle multiple priorities
- Requires strong analytical, computational and quantitative skills. Expert experience in the application of energy models (power, gas, coal or financial models for energy) is a plus
- Requires effective verbal and written communication skills in English and excellent interpersonal skills
- Proficiency of MS applications required (Excel, Word and PowerPoint); experience with databases
This is a global leading financial institution. This organisation has diversified financial services and multiple business segments. A leading provider of capital markets and wealth management solutions. This organisation offers diversity and growth for innovation for all employees which makes it a great place to work and being a part of.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Power Research Analyst job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1435983 Glen Chua