Salary SGD100000 - SGD120000 per annum
Consultant Alicia Keith (R1980848)
Date posted 30 May 20192019-05-30 2019-07-29 banking Singapore SG SGD 100000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A new job for a dynamic Business Analyst has just opened up in the Wealth Management arm of this major European bank, based in Singapore.
About the Business Analyst Role:
Sitting within the COO office, this BA reports to the regional Transformation Lead and is responsible for ensuring the overall delivery of a wide variety of projects across the transformation team. The role is largely business facing and offers significant exposure to senior level contacts within the Wealth Management space.
- Manage full delivery of, and be accountable for, the projects under the portfolio
- Document the processes, use cases, tasks and work-flows
- Manage the change delivery and communicate the impact to the wider team
- Create functional specification documents
- Work closely with traders
- Organise and run UAT
- Ensure compliance with relevant regulations
To succeed in this role, you will need prior experience in projects within the Wealth Management domain.
- At least five years' industry experience
- Significant exposure to Change initiatives (including change to bank or other similar concepts)
- Relevant product knowledge including FX, Fixed Income, Funds, Equities, OTC Derivatives, Bonds
- Prior experience in regulatory reporting (MAS, HKMA, ESMA, MiFID II, Brexit, etc) would be a significant advantage
- Prior experience of handling vendors would be a significant advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- Stakeholder management skills
This bank has a significant presence in Singapore. You will form part of a rapidly growing team with big ambitions within the bank.
If you're looking for the next step in your career, apply today or contact me directly for a conversation.
Apply for the role today.