Digital Transformation Analyst
Salary SGD100000 - SGD130000 per annum
Consultant Alicia Keith (R1980848)
Date posted 15 May 20192019-05-17 2019-07-14 banking 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters
My client, a world renowned Investment Bank, is looking for a diverse Project Manager to join their Securities Services team on a permanent basis.
About the Project Manager Role:
Reporting into the head of SS, this role is a hybrid of Project Manager/Digital Solutions Manager Security and is focused on promoting and implementing new digital products to clients, with the aim of increasing the knowledge of the product offered by the bank and improving the client experience. The successful Project Manager will join a dynamic team in a growing part of the bank and will have significant international exposure to SE Asia and wider Asia.
- Manage the projects for client migration onto Digital Solutions
- Collate customer feedback to create and produce product features and enhancements
- Assist in production support through the on boarding process
- Work closely with business development and client management teams including attending events and assisting in pitch presentations
- Become a Subject Matter Expert on the Digital Solutions space, by monitoring market and technology developments
To succeed in this role, you should have prior experience of project delivery within Financial Services and a keen interest in the digital space.
- Proven track record in projects and implementation within Financial Services (Financial Markets preferred)
- Prior experience in client solutions, client on boarding or client facing roles would be a plus
- Working knowledge of digital solutions or digital transformation is a strong plus
- Keen interest and/or prior experience working with digital optimisation (AI, Blockchain etc)
- Some travelling (20%) is required within the SEA region
- Adaptable to work in a high pressure, high reward environment
- Detail orientated and results driven
- International mindset / experience would be a plus
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Ability to speak Mandarin would be beneficial as there is a significant client base within China
This bank is a world famous name and needs no introduction. They are a market leader in Asia and the joiner will form part of a dynamic team which is continuing to grow within the bank.
If you are immediately available and want to take the next step in your career, this role is for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply now, or contact me directly and I'll be happy to discuss in more detail.