Equity Investment Analyst (Listed Equities)
Salary SGD80000 - SGD100000 per annum
Consultant Clement Wang (R1981797)
Date posted 14 May 20192019-05-14 2019-07-13 financial-services 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters
An exciting Equity Analyst job has just become available at one of the largest Asset Management companies based in Singapore. Reporting directly to the Head of Investment, this is a role for an Equity Analyst who is looking for the most competitive exposure to further their career in portfolio management.
About the Equity Analyst Role:
In this business critical role you will be playing a critical role in the managing of the discretionary and advisory lines of business in this major Asset Management Company.
- To analyse, research and provide investment recommendations – including new idea generation and ongoing monitoring of current recommendations
- To assist in the management of all discretionary portfolios for the bank
- To assist with the developments relating to and review of the discretionary portfolios
- To assist with the monitoring and sending of research articles
- To main and perform housekeeping of the investment databases and spreadsheets
- To assist with the write up of investment proposals for clients, and also assist in client review meetings and pitches
- To meet fund managers and perform due diligence write-ups where necessary
- To assist with the sourcing of products in response to sales people’s request for thematic investment ideas
To succeed in the Equity Analyst role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively analyse market information and variables on listed equity markets.
- Four to six years’ experience in relevant industry
- Degree in Finance/Mathematics/Economics preferred
- Good with MS Excel and spreadsheet modelling is a definite plus
- Ability and interest to analyse different classes a big advantage – in particular equity research and/or fund selection
This international fund house firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in the asset management field. There is very strong professional development culture where analysts are groomed to further their career within asset/portfolio management within the company.
If you are an investment analyst who wish to take your career to the next level, come apply for the role of Equity Analyst.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1981797 Clement Wang