Regional CFD/FX Sales Associate Director
Consultant Clement Wang (R1981797)
Date posted 02 May 20192019-05-02 2019-07-01 financial-services 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters
An exciting Regional CFD/FX Sales Associate Director job has just become available at one of the largest and most respected Securities Trading firm based in Singapore. Reporting directly to the company director, this is a role for a securities professional and leader who is driven to achieve.
About the Regional CFD/FX Sales Associate Director Role:
This function will drive the retail CFD and FX sales and marketing effort covering the North Asia and SEA market. You should ideally have proven track record and experience covering the two regions mentioned or at least some of the countries within the prescribed regions. You will also be required to develop business and marketing strategies, work within the team to promote plans, policies and procedures, and be responsible for various projects to improve efficiency and maximize ROI. As not all the products are regulated in the various countries, you will need to demonstrate understanding of various countries compliance framework and how best to address it in the sales and marketing efforts.
- Perform sales & sales support activities to achieve retail business and customer acquisition goals
- Implement tactical plans to expand customer base
- Participate in the company's marketing activities and promotional campaigns for customer acquisition
- Manage an existing team of sales and marketing staff in the region
- Develop proven sales and marketing plans for the regional countries
- Execute approved plan by the board to increase the CFD and Leverage FX Business
- Develop lead and sales management campaigns
To succeed in the Regional CFD/FX Sales Associate Director role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior business development teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Degree holder with experience in CFD and FX, preferably with a good track record in sales and customer acquisition experience
- Minimum of five years' work experience with strong knowledge of CFD and FX products
- Certified in CMFAS Modules 1A, 5 and 6 (or equivalent certification) will be highly recommended
- A highly-motivated self-starter with strong analytical skills, excellent business acumen and the ability to deliver targets
- Good written and verbal communication skills
This securities trading firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise especially in the Singapore Market. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they've won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Regional CFD/FX Sales Associate Director role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1981797 Clement Wang