Salary SGD100000 - SGD150000 per annum
Consultant Alicia Keith (R1980848)
Date posted 29 April 20192019-04-29 2019-06-28 banking 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters
A new job opportunity for a Business Analyst has just been made available, at a major Investment Bank in Singapore.
About the Business Analyst Role:
Sitting within the Securities Services team focused on technology and innovation, this BA will be responsible for leading and executing analysis streams.
- Act as a subject matter expert on SGX and Korea requirements
- Gather requirements from stakeholders and translate these into coherent user stories
- Map AS-IS/To-BE processes in order to perform operational process change
- Perform data analysis which will improve and refine user stories and requirements
- Use system expertise on TCS BaNCS and understand what can be improved by configuration and what requires new builds
- Ensure the solution meets requirements and is delivered in an accurate and timely manner
- Manage stakeholders from Product Management through to Business Account Management, Technology and Operations
- Work closely with internal stakeholders on client engagements
- Ensure delivery processes are met in line with the bank's Agile processes
- Ensure best practise is met across techniques, processes, tools and methodologies
- Manage risks and escalate (where necessary) in a timely fashion
To succeed in this role, you must have prior experience of project delivery and knowledge of SGX and Korean requirements.
- Business Analyst experience within financial services is a must
- Experience with both Korean and SGX settlements, clearing and Account operator processes
- Working knowledge of TCS BaNCS settlements
- Significant working knowledge of custody, settlements and clearing processes
- Knowledge of relevant technology applications and operational or market processes
- Experience working on Agile methodology
- Conversational levels in Mandarin would be a significant market as this role deals with Mandarin speakers
This investment bank has a major presence in Singapore and for those looking to progress in their career it can offer a unique opportunity.
If you are a progressive BA with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply now or reach out to me directly for a confidential discussion.