APAC Investment & Advisory Learning Consultant
Salary SGD80000 - SGD100000 per annum
Consultant Alex Martin (R1871250)
Date posted 03 April 20192019-04-03 2019-06-02 financial-services Singapore SG SGD 80000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
This leading Financial Solutions & Advisory firm is looking for an experienced sales / service person from asset or fund management who is looking to take a new track in their career as a learning consultant.
About the APAC Investment & Advisory Learning Consultant Role:
In this business critical role, you will be support the learning of the I&A business teams and manage the learning projects of the company.
- support learning on the I&A business teams (special focus on Capital Markets & Advisory, Portfolio Management & Analytics, Quants & Feeds, Fintech and Regulations)
- manage learning projects (inclusive of proposal writing, stakeholder management, instructional design and communications)
- manage and facilitate tutor-led session via Webex and face-to-face
- consistently build relationships with business sector representatives and subject matter expert groups needed to gather and codify the content to be delivered
- proactively engage with business sector and front-line staff to promote the learning pathways
- maintain world-class quality standards for training content, employing the fundamental principles of instructional design
- continuously build personal knowledge of the financial markets, and the firm's clients
- continually coach and inspire staff to do exceptional work, creating a collaborative, fun, productive work environment
To succeed in the role, you must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- must have minimum five years' experience in the I&A sector. Deep domain knowledge of the Investment sector is obligatory
- experience with customer engagements (minimum of three year in a Sales or Service role); candidates with no prior training experience will be considered
- good training skills
- good communication skills
- project Management skills
This business has a over a century of history and a global population of nearly 20,000. The business attracts candidates form major financial institutions around the world and expects its people to operate well in fast-paced environments where you will be expected to pick up new ideas, and information quickly – applying them to the benefit of your function, team, and the wider business.
If you are immediately available and want to take the next step in your career, this role is for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Please apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1871250 Alex Martin