Portfolio Fund Manager
Salary SGD220000 - SGD270000 per annum
Consultant Glen Chua (R1435983)
Date posted 29 March 20192019-03-29 2019-04-28 banking Singapore SG SGD 220000 270000 270000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
An exciting Portfolio Fund Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected Fund Management firms based in Singapore who is a global leader in delivering innovative investment management.
About the Portfolio Fund Manager Role:
This is a role for a Fund Manager who is fluent in this field. In this family office, you will implement investment plan and manage investment portfolio under the work-flows and systems in accordance with agreed strategies and policies related to the family fund.
- Implement investment strategy and plan to manage portfolio under the given workflows and systems
- Oversee and manage investment portfolio and other related daily operations
- Working with internal and external partner for the business direction set by the group
- Define product strategy according to the needs of the fund within each market
- Manage the investment portfolio under the fund
- Conduct research on new markets / target segments in order to effectively design product strategies
To succeed in this Portfolio Fund Manager job, you should be organised and work well with minimal supervision. You will need to successfully manage and develop teams in the region.
- Degree in Business/Finance/ with at min. 10 years of experience in Private Equity, Fund Management or Portfolio Management
- Must be a Registered Fund Management Companies (RFMC) Licensed Fund Manager
- Knowledge of various markets across Asia, China and major global financial centres
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- A team player with strong communication and good interpersonal skills
- Portfolio management experience is essential
- Good understanding of the economy and business environment
- Well connected and have a stable track record
- Family office working experience is an advantage
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin
This organisation has diversified financial services and multiple business segments and offers diversity and growth for innovation for all employees, which makes it a great place to work and be a part of.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Portfolio Fund Manager job.
Apply for this exciting role today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1435983 Glen Chua