Client Services Executive
Salary SGD3500 - SGD3700 per month
Consultant Clement Wang (R1981797)
Date posted 28 March 20192019-03-28 2019-05-27 financial-services Singapore SG SGD 3500 3700 3700 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
An exciting Client Services Executive job has just become available at one of the most respected global securities trading company based in Singapore. Reporting directly to the Head of Distribution, this is a role for a finance and investment professional who is a leader in their field.
About the Client Services Executive role:
The role of the Client Services Team is to provide excellent day-to-day account management to the company's clients. We believe a high level of service should be received by all our clients and with this excellence, the team helps to both retain and grow the company's business within the highly competitive market place of online forex and CFD broking services.
- Provide excellent and high calibre client service delivery to ensure a positive client experience
- Provide timely and effective resolution of all client queries via telephone, in person, email or chat
- Proactively respond to and manage inbound client queries professionally and efficiently
- Educate and train clients in using our trading platform and on our trading products to increase our profitability through maximising clients’ trading volumes
- Provide technical support for clients’ software problems relating to the trading platform
- Manage the processing of all online and manual payments
- Participate in targeted outbound reactivation calling to dormant account holders
- Carry out administration duties where required, including account opening
- Act as back up for Sales team when required
- Provide support to company's clients from other regions as part of our around the clock service
- Take ownership for ensuring accurate client information is updated and maintained in the Client Relationship Management (CRM) system
- Liaise with other departments to escalate and resolve all client issues in a timely manner to ensure a consistently high level of client service
- Identify process improvements and maintain a full knowledge of Client Services manuals and procedures
- Maintain personal and professional development to meet the changing demands of the role and participate in appropriate training
- Ensure a positive approach to challenges and provide open and honest feedback to line manager
To succeed in the Client Services role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with the sales team, across borders and internal matrix.
- Degree or equivalent in the Finance field
- Preferable two to three years work experience in the Banking/Financial Services industry with proven client relationship experience in financial markets
- Demonstrates passion and enthusiasm for our products and services
- Working knowledge of financial markets and trading
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and databases
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and a preferred proficiency in Mandarin to provide support to both English and Mandarin speaking clients
- Ability to work effectively independently and within a team
- Enthusiastic, reliable and confident nature
- IT Savvy and able to provide general IT troubleshooting advice
- Operates with integrity and a highly client centric mind set, with an ability to build and enhance strong and meaningful client relationships
- Ability to handle difficult clients in a professional and tactful manner and to work under pressure
This global securities trading firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they’ve won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Client Services Executive role.
Apply for this exciting role today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1981797 Clement Wang