Salary SGD110000 - SGD140000 per annum
Consultant Alicia Keith (R1980848)
Date posted 19 March 20192019-03-27 2019-05-18 banking Singapore SG SGD 110000 140000 140000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
A new Project Manager job within the COO team has just been made available at a world leading investment bank, based in Singapore.
About the Project Manager Role:
Sitting within the Chief Operating Office, this role is responsible for ensuring compliance to the Bank's internal global business continuity platform. It is an individual contributor role, requiring engagement with teams across the bank and providing significant internal exposure; making it a great career move for those with ambition.
- Act as the focal point for the business continuity team in Singapore, which includes identifying CEF (Critical Economic Functions), calculating Financial Resilience and signing off Resolution Contingency Plans, on an annual basis
- Ensure processes and controls are embedded to support these three annual functions
- Support maintenance of a service catalogue and map processes
- Work as an individual contributor whilst simultaneously managing internal stakeholders
- Engage and influence C level stakeholders from all functions across the business
- Translate complex ideas into compelling stories
To succeed in the role, you should have experience in recovery and resolution planning, business continuity or similar banking process relating to regulations.
- Consistent business facing Project Management experience
- Core banking background
- Significant experience at handling senior (C level) stakeholders
- Strong communication skills to engage heads of business globally, i.e CFO
- Financial analysis skills; experience within an investment bank preferred, otherwise relevant financial roles in banking, CFA, chartered accountant or degree in financial domain
- Regulatory framework exposure (MIFID, MAS, HKMA etc) would be an advantage
- Self-starter, solutions-oriented, with the ability to navigate in a highly matrixed MNC environment
The successful Project Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
If you want to take the next step in your career, this role is for you.
Apply today or contact me directly to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1980848 Alicia Keith