Consultant Sarah Bell (R1769173)
Date posted 27 February 2019 2019-02-272019-04-27 financial-services singapore SG SGD 250000 280000 280000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
A global Asset Management firm is seeking a Programme Manager to join their team in Singapore.
About the Programme Manager Role:
Based in Singapore and reporting into the Head of Ops and IT for BAPAC whilst also having an update and governance reporting line into the Global programme based in London.
- Drive delivery against agreed time lines within the boundaries of the global strategy
- Create an environment for programme team to succeed and be most effective within the wider framework of the global initiative
- Establish and reinforce open and effective communication between all of the APAC programme teams and global programme infrastructure
- Establish programmes cadence and governance framework within the standards of the global programme
- Being the global initiatives representative in APAC region
- Day to day management of the team of Workstream project managers
- Lead senior discussions on APAC Programme progress and updates
- Regular formal and informal status updates to global initiative programme and COO for APAC
- Participation in global initiative regular governance meetings
To succeed in the Programme Manager job, you must have extensive experience and knowledge of Asia regional asset management operations.
- Extensive experience of running medium to large programmes within the Asset Management industry
- Familiar with Aladdin
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good written and oral communication, with a strong grasp of the English language
- Organised and methodical in approach with the ability to work at the senior level as well as down to the detail level where required
- A “can do” attitude with a passion for hitting deadlines
This leading professional services firm has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. The business succeeds on the speed of its innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company.
If you have a strong track record of managing large programmes within the Asset Management space and a sound familiarity with Aladdin, this is the role for you.
Apply today or get in touch for a confidential discussion.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1769173 Sarah Bell