Senior Project Manager
Consultant Sarah Bell (R1769173)
Date posted 15 February 2019 2019-02-152019-04-16 financial-services singapore SG SGD 160000 180000 180000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
A global Investment Management firm is seeking a Project Manager to join their team based in Singapore.
About the Senior Project Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will sit within the Automation Group, analysing and implementing sustained success of the Intelligent Automation and Robotics initiative.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Manage the relationship with all stakeholders including heads of departments
- Perform risk management to minimise project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, including status reports, tracking tools and presentations
- Working closely with other members of the project team
- Track project milestones, statuses, weekly reports, and follow up on overdue items
- Deliver presentations to senior business stakeholders
To succeed in the Senior Project Manager role, you need to understand the importance of tracing, managing and documenting all project issues to ensure project cohesion and risk management.
- Eight or more years’ experience in in programme management and/or business process improvement initiatives
- Proven track record of success in PMO, project governance support or business management roles in financial services with good exposure to project financial, resource planning, governance and control, etc
- Share knowledge and create standards to support future problem identification and resolution
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Solid organisational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent presentation and meeting facilitation skills
This leading organisation needs no introduction and is widely regarded as the leader in its field of expertise.
If you have a successful track record of delivering projects across the Financial Services space and are looking to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today or reach out for a confidential discussion
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1769173 Sarah Bell