Funder Business Development Manager
Consultant Serena Fernando (R1764995)
Date posted 06 December 2018 2018-12-06financial-services 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters
A recognised and innovative start-up, in the field of financial services specialised in Factoring and Invoice Financing, is hiring a Funder Business Developer Manager for their Singapore Office.
About the Funder Business Development Manager Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for attracting funds to finance the receivables
originated by the company.
- Lead identification in line with company’s client target groups using a proactive prospects approach
- Leveraging on own client network to generate leads
- Sales meetings and post-meeting follow up
- Lead and client management in the company’s CRM system
- Internal coordination for client onboarding and client DDQ-RFI-RFP
- Able to develop new funders acquisition, in Asia, specifically Singapore, and Europe, specifically Switzerland, UK, Germany and other European hubs
To succeed in this Funder Business Development Manager role, you will need to come from a wealth / asset / investment management industry and have an existing network of investors, both institutional and HNWI.
You are required to have strong knowledge in financial products, for instance trade finance.
- Strong in sales and client acquisition
- Strong interpersonal skills, pro-active, target oriented
- Seven years relevant professional experience
- Wealth/Asset management industries or related
- Knowledge of European languages preferred
This is a global leading financial institution. This organisation offers diversity and growth for innovation for all employees, which makes it a great place to work and to be a part of.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Funder Business Development Manager role.
Apply today to discuss this role further.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1764995 Serena Fernando