Enterprise PMO Lead
Salary SGD120000 - SGD130000 per annum
Consultant Sarah Bell (R1769173)
Date posted 28 November 2018 2018-11-282019-01-27 financial-services 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
A global Asset Management company is seeking a Enterprise PMO Lead to join their team in Singapore. As the Enterprise Portfolio Management Office (EPMO) Lead, this role will have a matrix reporting structure to the Regional Technology Business Manager in Singapore and dotted line reporting to the Head of EPMO/ EPMO Manager in London.
About the Enterprise PMO Role:
This role will be based in Singapore and assist the APAC region with the development and implementation of long-term, strategic goals and objectives, by identifying, analysing, and monitoring issues that affect growth and productivity.
- Collaborate with EPMO to adopt necessary standards, processes, tools and best practices in APAC and ensure compliance
- Ensure project governance processes are adhered to, and to monitor and track progress towards the objectives
- Promote project assurance reporting and drive accountability
- Ensure project-related data update is available on time and with good quality
- Support technology planning process to effectively balance between demand and supply of resources to deliver top priority projects
- Work closely with Procurement to provide on-boarding support for project resourcing
- Support vendor management activities
- Degree graduate in Computer Science, Computing, Software Engineering or related field
- At least 6-8 years of relevant work experience in an Enterprise Portfolio/Program Management Office
- Familiar with waterfall and agile methodologies
- Hands on experience in project budgeting, resourcing and reporting
- Familiar with process review and rollout of process changes
- Excellent in internal/external stakeholders management and ensure on-time delivery in a financial or technology organisation
- Certification in PMP, CSM, SPC4 or other form of project management certification is preferred
This global firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment in their offices.
If you are an experienced PMO with a strong track record of project deliverables within the financial services space, looking to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today or get in touch for a confidential discussion.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1769173 Sarah Bell