Consultant Serena Fernando (R1764995)
Date posted 13 November 2018 2018-11-132019-01-12 financial-services 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A new Investment Manager job based in Singapore has just become available at a leading investment management firm to conduct fundamental research on a wide range of companies. You will manage an Investment Analyst and collaborate with other team members and share information and insights.
About the Investment Manager Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for preparing reports to make recommendations to buy or sell for specific stocks or fixed income issues. You will need to attend investment conferences, company AGMs, presentations, and conferences and summarise key points for the team.
- Analysing financial data and public records of companies and develop financial models for forecasting and valuation
- Responding to breaking news on companies/stocks and subsequent impact on stock/bond prices by updating model
To succeed in the Investment Manager role, you will need a strong innate curiosity about companies, industries and economies and a passion for investing while having strong report-writing skills that are needed when writing research reports on companies. Time-sensitive deadlines will need to be adhered to tightly.
- Bachelor's degree preferably in Accountancy/Finance
- Five to eight years' relevant experience
- Highly-developed problem solving, decision making and communication skills
- Ability to build financial models from scratch
- An energetic, self-directed, self-motivated personality with an independent and engaging forward-thinking mind
- Strong command of business Mandarin to liaise with client base in Greater China and Taiwan
This top asset management firm offers great learning potential. They have a strong people culture. They offer a great working environment and promote from within.
If you are passionate, driven, and are seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this role is for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today for this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1764995 Serena Fernando