Continuous Improvement Analyst
Salary SGD6000 - SGD6200 per monthFULL_TIME
Consultant Sarah Bell (R1769173)
Date posted 12 November 2018 2018-11-122019-01-06 financial-services 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909
A leading asset management firm has two Continuous Improvement Analyst job opportunities based in Singapore.
About the Continuous Improvement Analyst Role:
You will support a large transformation project, identifying areas of improvement by analysing business processes and developing strategic project plans.
- Facilitate change initiatives and solution adoption for process improvement initiatives, resulting in delivery of anticipated benefits
- Manage the tasks laid out and escalate any issues clearly and timely
- Identify and define business processes that drive value and require optimisation and improvement
- Lead continuous improvement efforts to assess business processes and identify opportunities for stop, move and automate
- Evaluate and monitor improvement progress to ensure successful outcomes
- Apply analytical/quantitative approach to problem solving and cost vs. benefit analysis
- Design, test and implement solutions aimed at delivering agreed objectives and KPIs
- Identify and implement best practices for process re-design, improvement, and implementation
To succeed in this Continuous Improvement Analyst role, you should have at least five years' relevant experience in asset management.
- Bachelor's degree
- Five years' relevant work experience
- Asset management experience required
- Experience in portfolio management, operations, reporting, data management
- Previous management consulting experience preferred
This is a leading asset management firm. If you have the relevant experience in front office and asset management and are keen to advance your career, this is the role for you.
Apply for this opportunity today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1769173 Sarah Bell