Consultant Serena Fernando (R1764995)
Date posted 12 November 2018 2018-11-122019-01-06 financial-services 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909
An exciting new M&A Analyst job has just been made available at a leading investment management firm based in Singapore.
About the M&A Analyst Role:
In this business-critical role, you will support senior team members in preparing and managing extensive financial modelling and quantitative analysis on investment targets.
- Building and running financial models
- Performing in-depth research and presenting:
- On the fundamentals of potential investments
- General industry research to assist in the identification of opportunities
- Supporting deal execution including financial analysis, due diligence, documentation and financing
- Supporting asset management functions for portfolio companies, including exploring strategies to create value at the portfolio level
- Assisting in the review of key portfolio companies from both a strategic and financial perspective, and assist in the execution of transactions arising from such review
- Supporting on other ad-hoc activities such as investor reports and fund raising
To succeed in this M&A Analyst role, it is essential to be collaborative and entrepreneurial with a global mindset.
- Three years' experience in corporate M&A (i.e. investment bank, private equity, boutique M&A advisory firms)
- Solid financial modelling skills (i.e. discounted cash-flow models)
- Strong partnership skills and able to network and collaborate across many internal departments
- Ability to quickly grasp concepts and what is required
- Ability to work to tight timelines
This is a prestigious fund house. This organisation offers meritocracy and growth for high-performing employees, which makes it a great place to work and to be a part of.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting M&A Analyst role.
Apply today to discuss this role further.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1764995 Serena Fernando