Consultant Janice Tee (R1875479)
Date posted 12 November 2018 2018-11-122018-12-30 financial-services 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909
A new Operations Analyst job based in Singapore has just become available at a top-tier financial institution.
About the Operations Analyst Role:
You will be working actively with senior stakeholders to ensure efficient execution. You will actively engage and develop analytical skillsets and models, as well as engage actively with senior stakeholders to drive strategic direction.
- Be part of a rapidly expanding team involved in the designing, testing, and implementation of solutions across technology platforms to enhance operational efficiency
- Develop analytical skillsets and models to identify risks and actively implement steps to mitigate risks
To succeed in this Operations Analyst role, you should have strong programming skills and an analytical mindset.
- Bachelor's or Master's in Computer Science, Statistics, Applied Mathematics or related fields
- Strong programming skills in Python (Numpy, Pandas) or VBA
- Proficient skills working with vendor terminals such as Bloomberg or Thomson Reuters
- Analytical mindset, self motivated and results oriented
This is a top-tier financial institution that needs no introduction.
If you are keen to pursue a demanding but highly rewarding Operations Analytics role that constantly challenges you, and actively drives the analytics and operational direction of the organisation, this is the job for you.
Apply for this opportunity today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1875479 Janice Tee