Consultant Serena Fernando (R1764995)
Date posted 12 November 2018 2018-11-122018-12-29 banking 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909
An exciting Investment Analyst job has just been made available at a top global financial institution in Singapore.
About the Investment Analyst Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for developing a personalised view of investment proposals, based on primary and desk research.
- Monitoring progress of the overall portfolio as well as specific investments
- Occasionally assisting with engagements to improve the operations of investee companies
- Engaging in special projects from time to time
- Developing views on the investing environment; managing operational, concentration or currency risks
To succeed in this Investment Analyst role, you will require highly-developed skills in the areas of industry analysis, financial analysis, and writing.
- Exceptional skills in industry and financial analysis
- Excellent writing skills
- Ability to work effectively across organisational groups
- Experienced in building financial models for LBO valuations and financial returns analysis
- One to five years' experience in mergers and acquisitions
This is a global leading financial institution. This organisation has diversified financial services and multiple business segments. This organisation offers diversity and growth for innovation for all employees, which makes it a great place to work and to be a part of.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Investment Analyst role.
Apply today to discuss this role further.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1764995 Serena Fernando