EDM Managing Consultant
Salary SGD800 - SGD1000 per dayCONTRACTOR
Consultant Charmaine Tan (R1656338)
Date posted 24 October 2018 2018-10-242018-11-23 financial-services 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909
An exciting EDM Managing Consultant job based in Singapore has just become available in a growing and established financial services company.
About the EDM Managing Consultant Role:
You will be responsible for providing a range of implementation and training services to complement the EDM suite through consultation with internal and external clients. While you will be based out of the Singapore office, the role will be typically on site with the clients Monday through Friday thus potentially involving travel to key financial centres in Asia region. Projects can last on average between three to six months.
- Take the lead in all aspects of implementation at a client’s site
- Visit client sites and possess working knowledge of how EDM products are supporting their business
- Maintain up-to-date awareness of the current and future directions of the business industry and associated technologies
- Make recommendations for implementation of new systems and technologies where appropriate
- Provide consultancy to clients for business improvements; investigate and document existing procedures; discuss proposed solutions for complex systems with customer
- Train/mentor/coach less experienced analysts and consultants
- Analyse and review new system functions and use of information in developing general specifications
- Support and contribute to EDM best practices from project and product experience gained
- Develop and document functional specifications to define detail input and output, file content, systems functions, system controls and performance criteria
To succeed in this EDM Managing Consultant role, you should have strong technical experience with database practices and querying language.
- University degree or equivalent with a proven track record of software implementation experience gained ideally from a sell-side environment
- Practical experience of delivering Agile based projects
- Practical experience of integration projects and market / master data management
- Strong technical experience with database practices and querying language, particularly in SQL Server; five to eight years' experience in business analysis, design and development with SQL
- Certification in EDM Core and User Interface and advanced courses would be advantageous; three years' experience in EDM configuration gained in two or more EDM initial implementation projects
This leading financial services firm has a growing reach including top-tier customers within the region and places a great emphasis on employees’ personal growth. With its growing clientele and exciting technology transformation, this is an exciting time to join the company.
If you are a team player with a strong technical background and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a flexible mindset.
Apply for this role today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1656338 Charmaine Tan