Salary Up to SGD6000 per month
Consultant Benjamin Chong (R1871995)
Date posted 09 October 2018 2018-10-092018-11-08 financial-services 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A new Financial Analyst job based in Singapore has just become available at a top-tier asset management firm.
About the Financial Analyst Role:
The role will be taking the led in the third party funds allocation process through the conduct of quantitative and qualitative analysis due diligence for third party and internal funds.
- Involved in conducting research and due diligence; evaluate, monitor, and make recommendations in the context of market conditions, performance, and appropriate benchmarks
- Prepare investment recommendations based on strategic and tactical asset allocation decisions
- Correspond frequently with investment managers, external service providers, and industry experts to formulate market opinions, identify investment opportunities, and gauge investment trends
- Contribute to ongoing process improvement for investment decisions, analyst work flow, strategy modelling
- Promote organisational efficiency through high professional standards
- Understand financial instruments and structure, and identify potential risks
- Involved in performance assessment, risk and operational due diligence
- Establish a reporting framework for monitoring external and internal funds
- Incorporate a macro-economic framework to guide allocation decisions and create virtuous feedback loop between analysis framework, external and internal managers
To succeed in this Financial Analyst role, you need to have good understanding of the financial market and tools.
- Have sound knowledge about the financial market and good exposure to various financial instruments
- Three to five years' experience
- Good analytical and reporting skills
- Ability to tap on various program applications to extract data and report accordingly
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint preferred
- Proactive in forward planning and able to tap on various resources for consolidations
The successful Financial Analyst will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment in brand new offices.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this Financial Analyst role.
Apply today to discuss this role further.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1871995 Benjamin Chong