Consultant Janice Tee (R1875479)
Date posted 26 September 2018 2018-09-262018-11-25 financial-services 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A new Data Steward job based in Singapore has just become available at an internationally reputed financial services organisation.
About the Data Steward Role:
In this job, you will be focused on data management and data governance, and liaise actively with key front office stakeholders, both internally and externally.
- Ensuring data is consistent and fit for business and consumer purposes
- Participating in testing, ensuring new procedures are documented, managing change requests and new initiatives raised by the business
- Front office stakeholder engagement
To succeed in this Data Steward role, you should have two to four years' experience in data management.
- Minimum two to four years' data management experience in large banking or investment institutions
- Experienced working with data vendor systems such as Bloomberg or Thomson Reuters
- Understanding of front office, trade life cycle processes
- CFA Level 1 or 2 would be a plus
This is a leading financial services institution that needs no introduction.
If you are up for a challenging but rewarding role beyond BAU, this Data Steward role will be a good fit for you.
Apply for this opportunity today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1875479 Janice Tee