Salary SGD90000 - SGD110000 per annum
Consultant Glen Chua (R1435983)
Date posted 14 September 2018 2018-09-142018-10-14 banking 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting Global KYC Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected global investment banking institutions based in Singapore. This is a role for an investment banking KYC Manager who is a leader in their field.
About the KYC Manager Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for supporting the front office in conducting due diligence checks as part of the new client on-boarding process. You will also be managing senior business and client relationships globally, oversee critical reporting and escalation processes.
- Manage critical, senior level business and client relationships for KYC across all IB asset classes in Asia
- Work in conjunction with Financial Crime Compliance - drive business engagement sessions, training sessions, and desk office hours for the Front Office
- Serve as the central consolidation and escalation point for senior business feedback on the IB KYC Refresh process
- Assess and drive action on escalations that are not being sufficiently addressed by the BAU team; work with the BAU analysts to identify trends and assess systemic process deficiencies and work both tactically and strategically to ensure resolution of the issue and management of the business / client relationship
- Support the consolidation and oversight of IB KYC Refresh reporting across all staff and locations globally; liaise with the global BAU team to ensure accounts are onboarded to the Global MI tracking log
- Drive key tactical initiatives as assigned by global IB KYC leadership; analyse and implement key processes, procedures, and control enhancements
To succeed in the KYC Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with senior business development teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Experience in a similar role in a compliance, KYC process environment
- Overall relevant experience of at least five years in a KYC/AML related role
- Excellent ability to manage stakeholders’ expectations and meet project deadlines
- Strong communications and relationship building skills, comfortable in team environment
- Innovative minded and ability to create consensus around solutions
This leading global top-tier financial institution is progressively expanding and growing its business on a global scale. This organisation offers employees the opportunity to enhance their experience across the business function and across multiple business lines. It offers exceptional job opportunities for growth and career development with the right ethos and practices, which makes it a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Project KYC Manager job.
Apply for this role today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1435983 Glen Chua