Operations Analyst (Index)
Consultant Janice Tee (R1875479)
Date posted 11 September 2018 2018-09-112018-11-10 financial-services 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An Operations Analyst (Index) job based in Singapore has just become available at a global financial services institution.
About the Operations Analyst (Index) Role:
In this role, you will be part of a global team that develops and manages indices for the client base.
- Work with futures-based and cash equity indices across several different strategies and themes
- Participate in design, test, and implementation of index solutions across technology platforms to address new client requests and to enhance operational efficiency.
- Identification of procedural risks and implement steps to mitigate risks
To succeed in this Operations Analyst (Index) role, you will need to be able to collaborate and work closely with the business and various stakeholders.
- Degree in mathematics/finance or related discipline
- Minimum three years' work experience in middle or back-office functions in asset management or banking
- Proficient experience with terminals such as Bloomberg and Thomson Reuters
- Key programming skills: Python, VBA
- Strong interpersonal and effective relationship management skills
- Proficient in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel
This is a renowned financial services institution that needs no introduction.
If you are driven and seek to fast-track your career with an industry-leading company, this Operations Analyst (Index) role will be a good fit for you.
Apply for this opportunity today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1875479 Janice Tee