Consultant Janice Tee (R1875479)
Date posted 30 August 2018 2018-08-302018-10-29 financial-services 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting Quantitative Developer job based in Singapore has just become available within the technology division of a top-tier and widely-reputed financial institution.
About the Quantitative Developer Role:
In this role, you will be providing data science expertise to the equities business.
- Work closely with Portfolio Managers to analyse and bring clarity to unstructured data
- Head data science projects, including from proposing ideas to building models
- In charge of building scalable models and algorithms to clean, visualise, and analyse large datasets
- Provide innovative use cases for alternative data
To succeed in this Quantitative Developer role, you should have experience in advanced statistical modelling and machine learning methods.
- Master's or PhD in computer science, applied sciences, financial engineering or equivalent quantitative degree
- Experience in advanced statistical modelling and machine learning methods for robust predictive models
- Working experience with unstructured data sets and Hadoop or related technologies (Spark, Hive, etc.)
- Experience with enterprise databases, in traditional and alternative database technologies (SQL and NoSQL)
- Data manipulation and data visualisation experience
- Fluency in Python, R and/or other similar languages
- Understanding of equity markets
This is a renowned financial institution that needs no introduction.
If you are up for a challenge in a hands-on, technically demanding role where you get to drive the direction of the equity business in an internationally reputed financial institution, this Quantitative Developer role will be a good fit for you.
Apply today or contact me for a confidential discussion.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1875479 Janice Tee