Corporate Actions Analyst
Consultant Glen Chua (R1435983)
Date posted 12 July 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A leading globally-listed financial institution is looking for a high-calibre individual to fulfil a six-month contract job as a Corporate Actions Analyst. This is an attractive opportunity to be part of a dynamic and energetic environment.
About the Corporate Actions Analyst Role:
In this business-critical role based in Singapore, you will be responsible for assisting with internal booking policies, which is largely to obtain accurate and fair portfolio valuations.
- Keeping up to date with entitlements; overseeing mandatory and voluntary payments
- Managing security and cash breaks investigation
- Manage periodic fixing and knock in/out events for derivatives reports
- Perform reconciliations of corporate action entitlements
- Executing in-price investigation and variance checks
- Process corporate actions from receipt collection of notifications to final client bookings
To succeed in this Corporate Actions Analyst role, you will need to be organised and work well with minimal supervision. You will also need to be a fast learner.
- A minimum of two to four years' experience in a fund management or asset management environment, preferably in an operations or a corporate actions function
- Exposure to proxy voting
- Bachelor's /Honours degree or equivalent
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Excel, Word and Outlook will be advantageous
- Ability to be a team player; possess strong organisational skills
- Ability to participate in ad hoc projects and vigilantly review ways of systems improvement
This is a leading global financial institution. It has diversified financial services and multiple business segments. This organisation offers diversity and growth for innovation for all employees, which makes it a great place to work and to be a part of.
Apply for this position today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1435983 Glen Chua