Junior Business Analyst
Salary SGD4500 - SGD5500 per month
Consultant Sarah Bell (R1769173)
Date posted 13 June 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting Junior Business Analyst job has recently become available at a financial services company in Singapore.
About the Junior Business Analyst role:
You will work closely with business users across the front, middle, and back office to ensure the effective utilisation of both vendor and proprietary transaction systems.
- Primarily support the oil, refined metals and iron ore groups in Singapore and Shanghai
- Liaise with users; understand user needs and translate them back to the business
- Work closely with the Business Analyst teams in other global centres, and the development team in the US, in addressing bug fixes and product enhancements, including the documentation process
- Other ad hoc tasks assigned
To succeed in this Junior Business Analyst role, you should have prior experience in commodities.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum three years' commodity experience preferably in Asia
- Understand the trade life-cycle of both financial and physical commodities
- Experience supporting/using an ETRM system, with a strong preference for Triple Point CXL system
- Experience using / supporting Platts, Bloomberg, ICE, Reuters, Morningstar service providers
- Strong organisational, interpersonal, and communication skills; ability to convey information in a clear and concise manner
- Knowledge of business application software, including spreadsheets
This is a leading global financial services company that needs no introduction.
If you are looking for an exciting next step to advance in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1769173 Sarah Bell