Banking Implementation Specialist
Salary SGD5000 - SGD6000 per month
Consultant Sarah Bell (R1769173)
Date posted 06 June 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A Banking Implementation Specialist job based in Singapore has just been made available at a global financial services firm.
About the Banking Implementation Specialist role:
As the Banking Implementation Specialist, you will work on foreign exchange, equity derivatives and fixed income trading platforms that are very popular in Asia Pacific with the majority of investment and private banks.
- Manage user acceptance testing and software integration testing
- Stakeholder updates
- New release deployment
- Requirement analysis
- Design specification writing
- Onshore / offshore project coordination
- Product training for banks
To succeed in this Banking Implementation Specialist role, you should have strong communication skills.
- Two years' experience in banking systems specialising in wealth management or financial markets systems
- Experience working for a bank or software vendor
- Diversified skills set
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
This is a financial technology company offering products and services ranging from cross-asset structuring, trading, sales and distribution to compliance and post-trade solutions.
If you have a can-do attitude, an eagerness to learn and wish to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today or contact me for a confidential discussion.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1769173 Sarah Bell