Cash Management Associate (3-month contract)
Salary SGD4500 - SGD6500 per month
Consultant Jennifer Olliaro (R1653201)
Date posted 14 March 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting Cash Management Associate (3-month contract) job has just been made available at a top-tier leading asset management firm based in Singapore.
About the Cash Management Associate (3-month contract) Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be supporting various teams such as operations, dealing, IT, performance, compliance, risk and marketing teams in doing projects, resolving issues pertaining to investment and trading activities, or providing fund position reports to the clients / senior management on a regular or ad hoc basis.
You will also be responsible for monitoring the cash liquidity of the assigned funds and ensuring proper funding to avoid overdraft, which includes arranging for currency exchange to cover shortfalls where necessary.
- Provide accurate and timely cash reports to the portfolio managers
- Support the portfolio manager’s investment management process and trading activities
- Support the portfolio manager’s compliance of investment guidelines
- Take ownership and accountability of the position and security data in the front office system
- Work on assigned front office projects
The successful Cash Management Associate (3-month contract) will need to be proactive and have excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
- A degree in Business or Engineering discipline with a strong analytical mind
- Two to three years' cash management and analytics-related experience will be preferred
- A team player with high attention to detail as well as a fast and keen learner with a great desire to take on new challenges
- Ability to prioritise work with minimal supervision and good time management skills are essential
- An aptitude for systems will be an advantage
- Working on public holidays will be required
This leading asset management firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their good working environment, they've won many awards. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Cash Management Associate (3-month contract) job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1653201 Jennifer Olliaro