Lead Data Change Manager
Salary SGD7500 - SGD8500 per month
Consultant Sarah Bell (R1769173)
Date posted 13 March 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A leading fund management firm is seeking to hire a Lead Data Change Manager to identify process improvement opportunities across the team. This job will be based in Singapore.
About the Lead Data Change Manager role:
Working within the Asia Pacific Data Services team based in Singapore, you will be tasked to support and progress the provision of high-quality Data Services to the Global Investment teams.
- Assist Head of Data management in APAC to lead, manage and perform UAT for data-related change, system upgrades and projects using Agile Concepts and methodologies
- Work with Capability Lead, scrum masters and agile teams to perform analysis on business requirements and provide possible solutions for change requests
- Actively identify process improvements opportunities to streamline and improve efficiency for the team
- Work closely and collaborate with Global Data Change team on global system change management
- Provide coverage support for BAU activities on reference data maintenance and validations as required
To succeed in this Lead Data Change Manager role, you should be familiar with Agile concepts and have strong communication skills.
- Minimum of five years’ experience in data management-related activities such as securities static maintenance, pricing validations, benchmarks validation or reference data setups
- Familiar with the concepts of Agile and be able to implement them
- Good product knowledge across a wide range of investment classes including equities, derivatives, fixed income and multi-asset
- Strong focus and desire for continuous improvement, quality and delivery of daily deliverables
- Proactive, strong initiative and independent in managing day-to-day activities
- Effective communication and presentation skills (strong written and verbal language skills)
The company is a leading provider of fund management services that offers challenging but rewarding growth opportunities.
If you are a talented and focused Data Change Manager seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this role is for you. You will be part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply for this exciting opportunity today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1769173 Sarah Bell