Project and Change Manager
Salary SGD9000 - SGD12000 per month
Consultant Sarah Bell (R1769173)
Date posted 09 March 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A Project and Change Manager job has just been made available within the technology group of a global investment firm based in Singapore.
About the Project and Change Manager role:
The company's Technology Group is a key enabler in driving business and is constantly exploiting state-of-the-art information technologies to enhance the company's ability to be the leading global long-term investment firm.
They are now looking for a suitable candidate with skills in project and change management to join the team.
- Establish, refine and enforce governance processes, policies and metrics
- Leverage best practices and techniques in identifying, quantifying and tracking the realisation of expected benefits defined in business cases
- Track the status of approved projects/programs including deliverables, costs, resources and milestones, and report progress effectively to management in a timely fashion
- Lead key programs and projects with a high degree of complexity and/or business impact
- Review and evaluate opportunities to improve the project management best practices in order to achieve higher maturity in project and change management
- Lead and provide consultative advice on change management
To succeed in this Project and Change Manager role, you should have prior experience in project and change management with solid financial skills.
- Relevant bachelor's or master's degree
- Minimum eight years' experience in project management, change management and project controls, with a strong track record of successful project delivery
- Solid financial skills in terms of understanding budgets and reporting
- Experience/Certification with one or more project management methodologies (for example, PMI PMBOK, PRINCE2 and Agile)
- Experience/Certification in change management methodologies (for example, Prosci, AIM and Kotter)
- Knowledge of project management tools (e.g. Jira, Focalpoint, Clarity, Primavera)
- Skilled at managing business and IT stakeholder groups with tact, assertiveness and diplomacy
If you are driven and determined to take the next step in your career as a Project and Change Manager, this is an excellent opportunity for you. You will be part of a dynamic and supportive work environment facing new challenges every day.
Apply for this exciting opportunity today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1769173 Sarah Bell