Client Service Analyst (mandarin-speaking)
Consultant Serena Fernando (R1764995)
Date posted 01 March 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting Client Service Analyst (mandarin-speaking) job has just arisen at a prestigious global investment management firm in Singapore. You will be the primary point of operational contact for assigned financial intermediary relationships and be responsible for creating and maintaining positive, long-term operational relationships with the financial intermediaries.
About the Client Service Analyst Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for understanding the initiatives coming from the business development team and the needs of the financial intermediaries, evaluating these initiatives and needs, and determining the most effective means to integrate enhancements / changes / commitments into the service environment.
- Handle all incoming inquiries from clients via email, phone calls and in person
- Assist the sales team to establish, maintain and update the business development activities to the in-house CRM system
- Liaise with the clients and the internal departments for ongoing support services, such as due diligence questionnaires / RFP marketing materials as required by the clients, signing of service agreements, provision of fund performance data, etc.
- Assist the sales team to prepare for client visits and other sales activities
- Assist in compiling market intelligence presentations / reports
- Participate in special projects or perform other duties as assigned
The successful Client Service Analyst (mandarin-speaking) will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with senior business development teams and other internal stakeholders as well as communicate effectively with intermediaries when the need arises.
- Undergraduate degree, preferably in business administration, finance or marketing disciplines
- A minimum of two to three years' experience in a fund management or investment management company, specialising in client servicing
- Excellent knowledge of investments in a competitive environment
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment with a strong client focus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Good command of spoken Mandarin and written Traditional Mandarin at the business level to communicate and liaise with the client base in the region
This international investment management firm, reputed to be the best in the industry, needs no introduction and is a recognised leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The firm is very dedicated to developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Client Service Analyst (mandarin-speaking) job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1764995 Serena Fernando