Head of Investor Relations
Salary SGD180000 - SGD200000 per annum
Consultant Samantha Han (R1331281)
Date posted 26 February 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A Head of Investor Relations job has just been made available at a reputable independent investment management company. You will be tasked to lead and front all investor-related queries, engagement and client servicing needs.
About the Head of Investor Relations Role:
In this role, you will front all investor-related queries, engagement, and client servicing needs, as well as manage a junior investor relations executive.
- Design and implement marketing trips for the investment team to build and maintain strong relationships with current clients, and build pipeline of prospective clients
- Develop funds positioning, profile and distribution approach and ensure presence in the US and Europe are consistently strong with endowment funds, family offices and pension funds and institutional clients
- Lead external communications and continued development of marketing materials and develop thought leadership around in-house research for investors
- Review Annual Report, Interim Reports, Investment Managers Reports, Holding Booklets, etc.
- Client relationship management in the form of monitoring and overseeing appropriate responses for day-to-day client queries for key clients and ensure they are appropriately addressed
- Support the implementation of a new CRM system that will improve marketing efforts and flow of information to research and management teams
To succeed in this Head of Investor Relations role, you should have extensive experience building long-term relationships with investors and a solid understanding of securities disclosure, capital markets, financial modelling techniques, and market trends.
- 10+ years' experience with a strong record of building positive long-term relations with equity research analysts and investors
- Excellent understanding of securities disclosure rules as well as regulations and filing requirements
- Thorough knowledge and expertise in capital markets and performance metrics for public companies
- Very familiar with valuation and financial modelling techniques
- Deep understanding of trends in capital markets, macroeconomics, competitors and customer trends
- Entrepreneurial in orientation, possess a client-service mentality; able to excel under pressure as well as meet short deadlines
- Possesse excellent written communication skills with ability to craft powerful and engaging messages
The leading investment management company has seen over 20 years of operational success in Singapore and internationally, and builds long-term relationships with listed consumer businesses. If successful, you can expect to work within a mature, high-performing and team-centric environment.
Apply now for a confidential discussion.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1331281 Samantha Han