Salary SGD9000 - SGD9300 per month
Consultant Charmaine Tan (R1656338)
Date posted 20 February 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An attractive Business Analyst job has just been made available at a global bank with a strong track record of success. This role is based in Singapore.
About the Business Analyst role:
You will function as the conduit between end-users and the development teams in preparing business requirement documents and functional specifications from user requirements.
- Product engineering activities, which include Requirement Analysis, BRD, FSD preparation, UAT co-ordination and interaction with business user teams
- Prepare BRD for capabilities identified based on business analysis and user requirements
- Liaise with the development team to ensure design solution is acceptable and supported by the project framework
- Manage changes to ensure they are in line with the project road-map
- Build coordination, quality reviews and acceptance of the deliverables
- Perform in-depth analysis around key operational problems and opportunity areas to determine strategic solutions
To succeed in this Business Analyst role, you should have strong leadership qualities, and good communication and management skills.
- Strong process change experience and background; ideally from a consultancy background
- Strong understanding of banking environment particularly in private banking and wealth management
- Strong knowledge of the Temenos suite of products
- Strong project implementation experience ideally across multiple geographic locations
- Ability to engage experts, functional or technical, where required
- Highly-developed verbal and written communication and stakeholder management skills
- Experience in Project Management and process and/or technology transformation initiatives, including the ability to manage time, cost and quality dimensions
This bank is part of an international banking group with an excellent track record in some of the world’s most dynamic markets. It is focused on developing and training its people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, great career progression opportunities await the right person in this Business Analyst role.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1656338 Charmaine Tan