Business Analyst (Market Risk)
Consultant Vera Yap (R1871249)
Date posted 26 January 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A global bank is looking for an experienced Business Analyst (Market Risk) to play a key role in supporting the existing Market Risk infrastructure and delivering the next generation of risk reporting and analysis tools. This job is based in Singapore.
About the Business Analyst (Market Risk) Role:
You will be tasked to develop productive working relationships with Market Risk business stakeholders (e.g. Risk Managers, Market Risk Change) in London and Singapore to ensure that their business requirements are captured accurately and succinctly.
- Translate business requirements into Functional Specifications (FSDs), ensuring that developers and testers have a precise understanding of what is to be built and delivered
- Work with Project Managers, ensure that questions of scope are addressed constructively and clearly with business stakeholders
- Help ensure requirements, documentation and development/delivery take place within the SCB Agile manifesto framework
- Ensure that all deliveries are fit for purpose, address business requirements in a timely, accurate and complete manner, with minimal defects or technical debt
- Train and support business users through acceptance testing, release preparation, go-live and the post-implementation period of each new delivery, assuring a smooth transition into BAU
To succeed in this Business Analyst (Market Risk) role, you should have leadership qualities, and strong communication and management skills.
- In-depth Market Risk knowledge covering historical simulation, VaR, ES, sensitivity analysis, stress testing and risk explain
- Experience in regulatory engagement, regulatory reporting and/or addressing regulatory requirements e.g. Basel III, CRD IV, BCBS directives (esp. 239 & 265), FRTB
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies and tools (e.g. JIRA, Confluence)
- A process-driven and disciplined approach working within the Bank’s governance structures and standards to produce high-quality deliverables to the agreed timetable
This bank is part of an international banking group with an excellent track record in some of the world’s most dynamic markets. The culture is focused on developing and training their people to the highest standard.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, great career progression opportunities await the right person in this Business Analyst (Market Risk) role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1871249 Vera Yap