Wealth Management Advisor
Consultant Ben Holman (R1437519)
Date posted 30 March 2017
An exciting Wealth Management Advisor job has just become available at a leading Asset Management organisation in Singapore.
About the Wealth Management Advisor Role:
The purpose of the role is to provide advisory services and portfolio counselling to clients (market views, trade ideas, explanation of products) by co-operating with RMs on joint client meetings, and preparing investment proposals.
- Providing Unit Trust advisory support to Relationship Managers (RMs)
- Interpretation and forecasting of economic data, translating them into actionable trade or product ideas, and sourcing of investment products
- Conduct continuing education for RMs on Unit Trusts, investment basics, allocation strategies, etc
- Preparing regular investment publications (eg, newsletters, product summaries, trade recommendations) for distribution to clients
To succeed in this Wealth Management Advisor role, you should have experience in Unit Trusts and portfolio allocation, in the capacity of unit trusts product managers or investment consultants or similar roles.
- A good degree in Banking and Finance or equivalent
- Sound analytical mind
- Able to interpret economic data
- Must have passed Levels 1, 2 or 3 of CFA preferred
- Must have experience in one or more areas of investment or Wealth Management products
- Must have or willing to learn a broad based investment-related exposure and background in order to multi-task within a small team
The successful Wealth Management Advisor will join an asset management firm whose expertise has made them the leader in their field.
If you fit the above requirements, we would like to hear from you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1437519 Ben Holman