Investigative Services Associate
Salary SGD4000 - SGD5000 per month
Consultant Glen Chua (R1435983)
Date posted 03 March 2017
An exciting Investigative Services Associate job has just become available at one of the most respected global banking institutions based in Singapore. This is a role for an investigative associate who is a leader in their field.
About the Investigative Services Associate Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for managing queries and other reporting requirements and manage the Operational Risks Framework for SIS.
- Assist in conducting an investigation or manage as directed an investigation within their region in order to minimise financial losses, reputational and regulatory risks
- Promote, lead and manage, throughout the Business, the culture and practice of SIS
- Assist in handling queries and ensure compliance to reporting requirements
- Provide MI related support at Group level
- Conduct and assist as directed investigations within the region
- Sound stakeholder management to ensure appropriate senior management are kept informed of relevant investigative developments
- Assist in the co-ordination with GIA, Business and Operational Risk regarding investigation related findings to ensure adequate oversight and tracking of remediation
- As directed, provide investigation related information to appropriate Country / Regional Committees and attend as required
To succeed in this Investigative role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with other internal stakeholders.
- Successful, solid experience in a similar role in a Compliance, AML and KYC environment
- Previous regulatory experience or financial services industry and financial crime management experience
- Comprehensive understanding of the dynamics of financial regulation
- Strong communications and relationship building skills, comfortable in team environment
- Innovative minded and ability to create consensus around solutions
This is a leading global top tier financial institution and is progressively expanding and growing its business on a global scale. This organisation offers employees the opportunity to enhance their experience across the business function and across multiple business lines. They offer exceptional job opportunities for growth and career development with the right ethos and practices which makes it a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Investigative Services Associate job.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1435983 Glen Chua