Client Services Manager
Consultant WeiYolk Loke (R1545553)
Date posted 17 October 2016
An established hedge fund is looking for a Client Services Manager to expand the client services function. The role will be supporting the portfolio manager in managing liaison with the clients and prospects and assisting the front office as well as the marketing and reporting needs.
About the Client Services Manager Role:
The Client Services Manager will be assisting the team of Portfolio Managers in servicing the fund investors and act as the main point of contact for all operational queries.
- Prepare all reports to be sent to clients on a regular basis
- Clients and prospects liaison (electronically, telephone or face to face)
- Ensure timely, clear and concise communication with clients and prospects
- Obtain, process and evaluate relevant information to handle clients’ and prospects’ enquiries
- Document all client communication, information and transactions
- Attend and minute meetings with clients
- Work closely with other department on the completion of request for proposal
- Investor verification- Conduct KYC/AML and obtain other documentation required for compliance
- Presentation materials, portfolio reviews and marketing collaterals
- Work closely with portfolio managers for portfolio review preparation and other investment-related documents
- Work closely with the sales & marketing team to produce relevant marketing materials
- Ensure prompt and regular updates on the materials
- Maintenance of the content on our company website
- Maintenance of consultant databases, client relationship management system and client information
The ideal Client Services Manager will have minimum ont to three years' experience in a similar role.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent
- Prior experience working at an investment management firm is preferred
- General knowledge of the financial industry and of investment portfolios and products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Strong interpersonal skills and teamwork
- Numerate and able to understand basic concepts and strategies in investment management
- Client service oriented
- Strong problem-solving and follow-through skills
This fund management company is an established hedge fund based in Singapore with 6 global offices around the world in major cities. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards and there will be internal mobility opportunities.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting job. Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1545553 Wei Yolk Loke