Big Data Engineer (Senior)
Consultant Janice Tee (R1875479)
Date posted 09 May 20192019-05-09 2019-07-08 it 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters
An exciting Senior Big Data Engineer role is now available at the Innovation and Analytics Hub of a leading financial services institution.
About the Big Data Engineer Role:
Reporting to directly to the Head for Data Engineering, you will have high autonomy in your position to implement procedures to maintain the data engineering infrastructure.
- Analysing data sources for quality
- Implementing innovative data processes for new analytics projects
- Managing data acquisition and processing of data
- Cooperating with other teams in big data technologies
The successful Big Data Engineer will need to have at least four years' experience in data engineering.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent
- At least two years' track record of having used modern data pipelines within Hadoop based or Apache Spark environment
- Strong programming experience in either Python, Scala, or Java for automation
- Distribute Computing/ or Functional Programming is a plus
- Experience with programming Apache Spark solutions is a plus
Our client offers you the platform to be part of an exciting drive to expand further the Data and Analytics team, which means to you that your career will constantly grow as the company rapidly expands. Keeping internal processes simple and encouraging open communication is a key focus for the management. In addition, remuneration is competitive with attractive bonuses. The company culture is about high levels of commitment and care for employees.
If you are looking for a stable and career-growing environment,apply now for this great opportunity.
Apply for the role today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1875479 Janice Tee