Assistant Transformation Manager/Business Analyst
Consultant Sarah Bell (R1769173)
Date posted 25 January 2019 2019-01-252019-03-17 insurance singapore SG SGD 4000 5000 5000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
A recognised insurance company is seeking an Assistant Transformation Manager/Business Analyst to join their projects team in Singapore.
About the Assistant Transformation Manager/Business Analyst role:
Reporting directly to the Head of Transformation, you will sit in the Projects team supporting on a range of digital initiatives across the organisation.
- Understand business needs, identify user requirements and prepare/review business requirement documentation to ensure that they are taken into account in system enhancements
- Translate requirements into test conditions and expected results for user acceptance testing
- Prepare test plans or review test plans for inclusions of test scenarios and test cases
- Coordinate and execute UAT for e-submission/straight through processing and online portal/applications which is newly developed
- Report and update issue log on UAT related activities or support
- Regular UAT progress updates to Team Lead/Manager
- Ensure UAT sign-offs on test results/functions
- Manage test priorities and collaborate with other functions or testers
- Smooth and efficient system operations hand over and provide post UAT training to business users
To succeed in the job, you must have experience in User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Minimum degree in IT related field
- Minimum three years of relevant IT or business analyst experience in life insurance industry
- Excellent communication skills
- Good knowledge of insurance products and processes
- Well versed in AS/400, imaging systems & MS office software applications
- Equipped with business analysis, problem solving and facilitation skills
This leading insurance company needs no introduction and is recognised as a leader in its field of expertise.
If you have a strong understanding of project life cycle with exposure to the Insurance space and are looking to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today or reach out to learn more.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1769173 Sarah Bell