Consultant Janice Tee (R1875479)
Date posted 12 November 2018 2018-11-122018-12-30 financial-services 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909
An exciting Data Scientist job based in Singapore has just become available at a global financial institution. You will be part of a fast-growing team that works actively with the latest emerging technologies and advanced data science tools.
About the Data Scientist Role:
In this regional role, you will be responsible for driving the organisation's data science and analytics direction, and work with advanced machine learning and deep learning techniques.
- Participate actively in the direction of projects in machine learning, deep learning, and statistical analytics
- Work with latest technologies and emerging data science techniques
To succeed in this Data Scientist role, you should have prior experience in machine learning and deep learning methods.
- Master's or PhD in Computer Science, Statistics, Applied Mathematics or related fields
- Working experience with machine learning and deep learning methods
- Strong programming skills in Python/R
- Proficient skills in Text Analytics, NLP, or Image Analytics
- Experience in Tensorflow, Keras, THeano, Caffee, etc.
- Familiar with big data platforms
This is a leading financial institution.
If you are keen to pursue a demanding but highly rewarding regional Data Scientist job that engages with advanced data science techniques and actively drives the direction of the business, this role will be a good fit for you.
Apply for this opportunity today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1875479 Janice Tee